Responsible for sports medicine and rehabilitation care to the athlete in the clinic and during athletic practices and events.
· Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety. Record Keeping
· Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes. Process Improvement
· Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
· Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
· Assists with coverage during staff shortages and periods of high census/workload.
· Develops appropriate Plan of Care.
· Documentation is accurate, complete and timely.
· Implements preventive care instruction/programs for schools, parents and athletes.
· Performs thorough sports medicine assessment.
· Provides care to the athlete during organized athletic events.
· Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
· COVID Vaccination
Location/Region: Herrin, IL