Pediatric School Nurses - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 1:1 Services
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for nursing to help make a difference in a child’s life!
· 1:1 LPN nursing position available to begin ASAP!
· Lacey, WA
· Vent/Trach experience is required
· Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly
· Elementary School
· Employee will ride the bus with student
We value our nurses and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. Our benefits package is as follows:
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Professional Development
· Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled nurses and educators. We hire Nurses who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in nursing that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented nurse that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Nurse position is health and wellness assessments of pediatric students in a school setting, with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Lindsey Reid, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
· Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ health and wellness.
· Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for nursing services
· Provide nursing services through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
· Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
· Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Washington
· Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Location/Region: Lacey, WA