Concord Hospital Medical Group is seeking a board eligible/certified OB/GYN to join our established multi-practice OB/GYN nocturnist program. The nocturnist program provides full service 24/7 in-house coverage, that has helped facilitate the growth and expansion of obstetrical and gynecologic services at Concord Hospital. Shifts for this position would be predominantly night time coverage, specific days to be determined.
This position would collaborate with the physicians from Concord OB/GYN, the Family Health Center and community Family Medicine Physicians to provide patient-centered, evidence-based care to all patients who present to either our emergency department or Labor and Delivery unit. In addition, this position would admit patients who require urgent or emergent OB/GYN services, field after hours outpatient practice calls that are unable to be managed by our OB/GYN nurse triage and assist with educating the Family Medicine residents from the NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Fully Funded Pension Plan (4%-9%)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Bonus
- Performance Incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
Location/Region: Concord, NH (03301)