HomeWell is Hiring Caregivers/ Home Care Aides! We have immediate openings for long shifts (8, 12, and 24 hours) AND shorter shifts (2, 3, and 4 hours) for Caregivers/Home Care Aides in Marin and Sonoma Counties. Rather than moving into a long-term care facility as they age, many older adults prefer to stay at home for as long as possible.
As a professionally recognized and respected California state registered Home Care Aid working with HomeWell, you, personally, can help make their wish come true.
What a HomeWell job OFFERS! * The privilege of making a difference in someone’s life.
* The ease of a flexible schedule (work as little or as much as you wish).
* The comfort of one-on-one companionship for those who need it within the privacy of their own homes.
* Free access to on-going professional development via our convenient on-line education platform.
* Employee Recognition and Competitive Pay.
* Practical and valuable experience in the home care industry which is poised to be one of the most in demand employment fields in the 21st Century.
What are YOU looking for? * Your next full time job…
* Part time work to expand your schedule and earn extra income…
* Advancement in your chosen field…
* Experience in a new career or line of work...
* A part time retirement job… * A part-time job while you're in school to save up some money, build your resume, gain experience, create valuable connections, and earn a reference…
What are your duties and responsibilities?
* Reports to Care Manager and is responsible to Staffing Coordinator
* Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, medication reminders, personal hygiene, meal preparation and transporting to doctor’s appointments
* Document and report any changes in client’s health status
* Ensure highest client safety and well-being
If you are a dedicated and compassionate person WITH A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS (1,000 HOURS) OF CAREGIVING EXPERIENCE and would like to become a HomeWell employee, please complete our online application today!
Location/Region: Petaluma, CA (94952)