Manager, Talent ProfessionalsRequisition ID:
R006563Job Description:Job Title
: Manager, Talent ProfessionalsReporting To:
Global Head of Talent ProfessionalsDepartment
: Talent OfficeLocation:
Santa Monica, CAYour Platform
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com
or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB
As a Manager, Talent Professionals (aka Recruitment) you are a dynamic, self-starter that will lead and execute a recruiting and employee integration strategy across ABK (Activision Blizzard King) Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Professionals, you will provide strategic leadership to your team of recruiters responsible for sourcing and recruiting, while ensuring a smooth onboarding process for employees.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement a full-cycle recruitment strategy and onboarding process
- Define measure(s) of success by determining the key data and metrics that will be tracked for Talent Professionals across AB/AP
- Evaluate and translate data to provide actual and predictive analysis of recruitment successes and challenges
- Lean into business acumen and understanding of gaming industry to provide proactive, agile, and strategic guidance to leaders of diverse business units
- Minimum 7 years of strong recruiting, human resources and/or recruitment management with 2 yrs people mgmt. experience
- Experience managing large teams in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Deep understanding of game development and or design, game production and operation recruitment or environment highly desirable
- Understand the North America market and employment contracts
- Must have deep experience with full life cycle recruiting including demonstrated expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research, cold calling and sourcing
- Must demonstrate ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to lead-by-example with professionalism, focus, and urgency in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong and proactive problem solving skills that are driven by data, business acumen and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to continuously drive for process improvement - acting as a self-starter and change agent with a high sense of accountability
- Excellent written, listening, and communication skills with the ability to deliver messages clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Proven skills in relationship building; relationship management; and customer service - with the ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business leaders/partners with a proven ability to influence to drive business results
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Experience building and/or managing a team through change
- Strong computer skills - MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook a plus); as well as mainstream ATSs
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Location/Region: Santa Monica, CA