Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Presentation Associates to work in our Downtown Columbus office from Monday to Friday 4:00 pm to 12:30am!
Do you aspire to work in Marketing & Advertising? This position could be for you! In this role, your primary function will be presentation design. This includes creating pitch books and materials, creating, editing, and error-correcting multiple document types to support the client’s brand and track the progress of all presentation work.
- Review job requests and ensure job completion through task lifecycle
- Use tracking software for all presentation work
- Meet contract deadlines with clients
- Perform Quality Assurance on own work and/or work of others, as requested
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years presentations experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio as examples); strong keyboarding and typing
- Familiar with other software programs for editing and/or creating documents; specifically, Adobe PDF & Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop as examples)
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to apply intermediate requisite knowledge of appropriate grammar, spelling, composition to work requests
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: New Albany, OH