BrightStar Conejo Valley - Branch Manager
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care Conejo Valley where employees uphold A Higher Standard.
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing the office to insure adherence to brand and location standards, scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements, processing of weekly payroll and billing, answering office phones, providing excellent customer service to clients and inside sales.
This individual is also responsible for continuously monitoring competitive benchmarking and making recommendations for changes to pay rates and bill rates to remain highly competitive in each geographical area and in each job type (i.e., nursing home rate differential with hospital rates, ICU vs. telemetry, shift differential and weekend differential, etc.).Benefits:
* Health Benefits, medical, dental, vision.
* Competitive and weekly pay with direct deposit
* PTO (Paid Time Off) * STO (Sick Time Off)
* Benefits after completion of introductory period
* Referral bonuses * Highest agency and facility standards - Joint Commission accredited and Home Care Pulse Employer and Provider of Choice
* Growth and travel opportunities with over 300 locations in US and CanadaPosition Requirements
Oversee the process of payroll and billing on a weekly basis.
2. Manage the recruitment process ensuring compliance with internal systems, processes and documentation.
3. Schedule staff for new and existing client engagements and fill open shifts as needed.
Maintain appropriate staff bench levels.
5. Maintain licensing database to ensure all active employee certifications are in compliance with state and federal requirements.
6. Answer office phones, including “on-call’ phone after normal business hours if back-up is needed, oversee on-call staff
Convert inside sales calls from prospective clients to appointments.
8. Overall office management and adherence to brand and location standards.
9. Exercises staff oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies and procedures are consistent with company goals and objectives.
10. Handles personnel issues directly, using appropriate discretion and seeking professional HR/legal advice as appropriate.
11. Uphold BrightStar behavior standards.
12. Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
* Experience managing/working in a key role in a homecare or very similar setting is required
* 2-4 years customer service experience, preferably in a service arena.
* 3-5 years direct employee supervision
* Comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and managing multiple care providers
* Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting.
* Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community.
* Excellent written and oral skills. * Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement.
* Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran.
Location/Region: Thousand Oaks, CA (91360)