Personal Training Territory Manager
Are you ready for an amazingly different fitness career experience?
It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym!
GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide.
GYMGUYZ team members bring the positive energy and a selection of up to 365 pieces of equipment right to the client's doorstep.
We save our clients time and space, provide the most effective accountability model possible as we bring the workout to them, and create a strong emotional trainer-client bond.
This unique approach gets clients training with much more consistency and frequency, producing results that have escaped them via gyms, classes, and diets.
GYMGUYZ is often the last stop for clients seeking to finally transform their bodies.
We thoroughly assess the health and fitness of our new clients through a proprietary and technology-driven process that allows us to hyper-customize their fitness program, producing effective training sessions right from the start.
With over 615+ cities serves in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
What We Offer * Competitive compensation rates
* Bonus opportunities/incentives * Opportunity for career growth
* Opportunity to change people’s live and be rewarded for it
* Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily – out of the gym
* A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-like feel
* A career path with opportunities to share in profits
* Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
* Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
* Great team to work with! Job Summary
As a GYMGUYZ Territory Manager, you will be responsible for marketing, sales, training, and hiring.
Your primary objective will be to achieve sales targets through your team.
This will entail handling all incoming leads for your territory, handling any field marketing tasks, performing fitness assessments, hiring personal trainers, driving client success and training goals, and ensuring that our personal trainers are providing the highest level of client experience before, during, and after the training session.
Responsibilities * Meet, and exceed, sales targets alongside your Assessment team
* Field sales lead calls with the goal of scheduling the Initial Assessment – both incoming and outgoing
* Conduct Initial Assessments and client Reassessments
* Manage the Reassessment process for your team of personal trainers
* Conduct all field marketing tasks with your team of personal trainers
* Provide personalized fitness instruction for our valued GYMGUYZ clients in the setting of their choice
* Develop, and facilitate, educational workshops for your personal training team
* Assist in the hiring process of personal trainers
* Oversee the achievement of client results, guiding your personal training team to client success
* Ensure that your team of personal trainers is delivering the highest level of client experience
* Manage and conduct equipment inventory throughout the year
* Coordinate and attend community, lead driving events
* Effectively manage all territory appointments through the GYMGUYZ software
* Be punctual for each appointment * Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van
Qualifications * Master Trainer level experience
* 5+ years personal fitness training * Telephone and field sales experience
* High energy & a passion for fitness
* Self-motivated & able to work independently
* Positive & outgoing, able to connect with people on an emotional level
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
* Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
* Hold a current CPR certification * Group instruction is a plus
Location/Region: Newtown, PA (18940)