Service Advisor at Napleton's River Oaks Hyundai Kia-Apply Today!
Why Work for Us? * Career Progression
* Generous salary plus commission * Flexible work schedule
* Fair Work Distribution * Management Trainee Program
* High Volume Store * Supportive Resources
* Career Progression into Lead Advisor, Assistant Service Manager, Service Manager
* Greet customers, utilize the walk around process to evaluate service needs, and promote a positive customer service experience.
* Schedule service appointments and receive vehicle information.
* Listen to requests of the customers. Understand customers’ requirements and concerns.
Match requirements and concerns to various service options.
* Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule.
* Refer the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
* Promote a positive response from the customer on service recommendations.
Obtain customer approval to do additional work.
Explain information on the repair order in detail and answer all questions/concerns.
* Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing.
Inform the customer by giving them updates on the service of their vehicle.
Explain any additional problems which need service to customer, if necessary.
* Describe all work performed and related charges billed.
* Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards.
* Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
* Other duties, as assigned. Job/Education Requirements:
* General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
* CDK/Reynolds experience is preferred; Training provided.
* Strong customer service satisfaction, along with organizational skills, is required.
Who We Are and What We Offer: Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.Benefits include:
medical, dental, vision insurance; 401(k) plan; employee vehicle purchase plans; discounts on products and services; PTO and Sick Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
Location/Region: Calumet City, IL (60409)