Are you interested in relocating to Oklahoma City?
***We offer sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Never heard of us? Check us out at https://www.bobmoore.com/ for more information!
At Bob Moore, we understand happy employees ensure happy customers.
Each person who works at Bob Moore, no matter their role, is absolutely critical to our success.
If you’re someone who is ready to work hard and stay motivated, then we’re excited to meet you!
What We Offer * Proven dealership producing six-figure technicians
* Brand New facility – June 2020 * 20 climate-controlled bays with lifts and tool cabinets
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Hands on and web-based manufacturer training
* Growth opportunities * Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Plan + Match * Paid time off and holidays
Position Summary The primary responsibility of this position is to perform repair and service on customer and dealership vehicles within management’s guidelines for productivity, safety and efficiency.
Core Responsibilities * Receive the repair or service order in a timely manner
* Perform the appropriate diagnostic testing as required and relay required repair information in a timely manner for approval by customer or dealership management
* Inform management of any additional or proposed work to vehicle for relay to customer
* Complete all repairs and service orders accurately and in a timely manner per management guidelines
* Comply with all safety guidelines and policies including the handling of hazardous waste and good housekeeping
* Complete all required training and certification courses
* Strive to preserve customer relations through attentive, thorough and respectful response to stated needs
* Other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications * ASE Certifications
* Jaguar and Land Rover certifications a plus
* Valid driver’s license with ability to maintain a clean driving record
* High School Education and 2 years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities * Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
* Ability to identify and achieve targeted goals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand verbal and written instructions and warning labels
* Ability to work well with a range of individuals
* Ability to prioritize multiple jobs
* Ability to clearly communicate with customers and coworkers alike to ensure an excellent customer experience
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
* Ability to effectively respond to inbound and outbound phone calls
* Strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear
* The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch
* The employee will frequently be exposed to neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation, awkward shoulder/arm positions, and frequent and/or sustained awkward wrist positions.
Access during repairs can place the body in awkward positions
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs and the employee is occasionally required to lift in excess of 100 lbs with proper assistance
* The employee will frequently be exposed to loud noises and must be able to locate and discriminate sounds in this loud environment
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
* Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol urinalysis and be able to drive a vehicle
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions.
The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel within or outside the area.
Travel for this position is infrequent.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position.
These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skill required by employees in this position.
Location/Region: Spokane, WA (99201)