JOBDESCRIPTION: RECOVERY PROGRAM COORDINATOR 10/1/2020
The Recovery Program Coordinator (RPC) will act as a professional representative of Reality Check at all times in and outside of the office. The RPC works under the supervision of the Director of Recovery & Prevention Services. This document is updated when duties, projects, and responsibilities change.
- Recovery Coach Academy Training Series- coordinate 2ce a year: 1) Recovery Coach Academy, 2) Recovery Ethics, 3) HIV/AIDS, 4) Suicide Prevention, 5) Motivational Interviewing, 6) RC 2.0;
- Social Media: training promotion, recovery messages, communications, support groups, website updates;
- CAPRSS Accreditation: Assist in process of accreditation as needed;
- New Programming: Identify / develop new services and programs to meet identified communityneeds;
- Facilitate live and/or remote support groups or programs as needed;
- General Office operations: Respond to in-person and virtual inquires, answer phone/retrieve voicemails/emails, greet/help visitors, office machine operations, support other staff as needed.
- Attend training series to become a Recovery Coach and work toward CRSW credential
- Conduct brief intakes for people wanting a RecoveryCoach
- Participate in local and state level recovery-related meetings
- Orientation, oversite, support, and supervisionfor new Recovery Coaches and volunteers
- Buildeffectivepartnerships with community agencies / partners
- Coordinate coverage of Recovery Coach TelephoneSupport check-ins
- Coordinate details for the Recovery Coach Trainingseries: schedule dates, reserve space, secure trainer, media promotion, order materials and food, registration links, confirmation emails, setup/take down room
- Date Entry into RECOVERY LINK (reporting platform)
- Daily updates on multiple social media platforms and website
- Meetweeklywith supervisor and attend weekly staff meetings / provide updates report
- Excellent written and verbal communication, model professional behavior/recovery principles & values
- Completed the Recovery Coach Academy, Recovery Ethics, Motivational Interviewing, Suicide Prevention,HIV/AIDS,andRecoveryCoach2.0orwillcompletewithin3monthsofdataof hire
- Preferred but not required: BS in Social Work, Human Services, Addictions, Mental Health, or Public Health OR MS in Substance Abuse, Addictions, Behavioral Health, Mental Health Counseling, or related major OR Combination of education and workexperience.
- Preferred but not required: CRSW; or work to secure CRSW within 12 months of hire
- Preferred 1-3 years in field of Recovery and/or Treatment with some supervisoryresponsibilities.
- Preferred training in related fields (suicide, mental health, trauma, behavioral health, public health etc)
- Familiarity with Monadnock Regional resources and communityagencies
Position: Full-time grant-funded position 35 hours / week. Part-time not available.
As Needed: Attend recovery events; evening or weekend Recovery Coach coverage; statewide travel
Salary Range: $17-19 / hour *Based on experience, education, and 2 in-depth Interviews
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Retirement, Sick, Vacation, 12 Holidays, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, $1,000 paid professional development toward Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) credential for NH plus exam fee and supervision fees paid.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter of interest and a current resume to