At Bob Moore, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Moore is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Follow the process outlined by the management of the dealership regarding the sales process and the interaction with customers
* Make regular customer contacts by the means outlined by management such as floor time, phone ups, mail, and personal visits
* Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications and the product knowledge for each model sold
* Perform regular and scheduled contacts with previous customers and report the performance to the sales manager
* Take test drives with customers according to management’s guidelines for personal safety
* Present to management all offers made by customers to purchase a vehicle
* Prepare and process the required paperwork to finalize the vehicle sale
* Deliver vehicles to customers and process the trade-in as requested by management
* Develop a long term outside prospecting plan and spend time daily generating new clients
* Work to improve personal selling skills
* Enforce safety precautions specific to work area
Qualifications * Valid driver’s license
* Previous automotive sales or customer service experience
* High School Diploma or GED preferred and/or equivalent work experience
* Sales License issued by Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)