At Bridgewater NIssan we do things differently, we do things right.
That starts with you! Our sales team is the most important part of business.
We're looking to grow our sales team with sales professionals who treat each and every customer with honesty and transparency.
That what makes us one of the premier Nissan dealers in Central New Jersey.
If you've never considered a job in the automotive field - Bridgewater Nissan is the place to begin your new career. From the moment you walk onto the Bridgewater Nissan campus, you'll see that our commitment to our employees is unmatched. We strive to make your experience a good one.
Bridgewater Nissan has been family owned and operated since 1960; we offer excellent growth opportunities.
Salary plus competitive commission plan average income is over $70,000.00.
We offer flexable hours Benfits and 401K Match. If interested in starting an exciting career with us, apply below!
What We’re Looking For
Our growing Sales department is looking for ambitious, goal oriented individuals to join our team.
No automotive experience required. Experienced customer service and retail sales professionals looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career apply here!
What We Offer * Salary and comprehensive commission plan with monthly and yearly bonuses.
* One-on-one mentorship and coaching * Career development
* Work life balance * Collaborative, laid back working environment
* Customer-focused buying experience * 401K with company match
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
* Health Savings account/plan Responsibilities
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicle’s features on the lot
* Prepare and present demo vehicles so latest technology is enabled and ready for display
* Explain product performance and benefits
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
* Build strong rapport with customers * Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
* Work closely with Sales Manager on pricing tiers associated with different model and their respective technology options
* Assist with lead generation by managing incoming email leads & set appointments for vehicle demonstrations all over email and text communication
* Prepare email collateral for clients in anticipation of scheduled appointments, making sure clients are informed before they walk into the dealership
Qualifications * Previous retail sales/customer service experience required
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Prepared to be a “sponge” with Sales Managers
* Eager to learn about the automotive industry
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in and out
Location/Region: Bridgewater, NJ (08807)