Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
As a Behavioral/Mental Health Recruiter you will partner with the field operations teams in facilitating the hiring process from sourcing through offer acceptance. You will recruit behavioral and mental health professionals for correctional care (jails and prisons). This is high volume, full cycle recruiting that is primarily focused on social workers and licensed professional counselors. You will manage an average req load around 50 and will work with multiple locations across the US. Your success will be measured on the time to fill, turnover, candidate satisfaction and manager satisfaction.
- Proactively source candidates to fill current and future open positions.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers and their staff, providing thorough and timely updates on the status of their open roles.
- Effectively communicate Corizon Health’s value proposition to candidates. Manages process to maximize candidate experience and hiring cycle time.
- Highly accountable for personal performance including time to hire and cost to hire. Effectively manages internal tools and reporting requirements.
- Maintain a candidate pipeline by establishing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
- Maintain accurate records in iCIMS.
- Able to understand and articulate labor trends and their impact to recruiting and attraction efforts.
- Coordinate and/or attend job fairs or conferences.
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate “best practices” approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of behavioral/mental health recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with hiring managers.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Tech savvy with social media, job boards, job descriptions and postings, and effective candidate sourcing and attraction strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to candidates, managers, and other employees of the organization.
- Willing to travel up to 15% to correctional facilities, regional offices, client and/or vendor sites.
Corizon offers you the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with Company Match
Location/Region: Brentwood, TN, US