As the Talent Acquisition Manager, Provider Recruitment, you lead the physician recruitment team to build internal and external relationships to drive exceptional customer service. Working directly with leaders across company, you will design and execute recruiting programs, building trusting relationships that result in becoming a true business partner.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director, HR Operations at our corporate office in Brentwood, TN.
Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Drive strategic planning as well as team leadership for the physician and mid-level provider recruiting team.
- Support the Provider Talent Acquisition function through the leadership, design, development, and management of strategic TA processes and sourcing programs in support of hiring to organizational goals.
- Work with educational institutions and residency programs to develop relationships and build candidate volume to meet current and future organizational needs.
- Lead and manage the design of strategies for the sourcing and acquisition of qualified candidates through traditional and non-traditional channels.
- Maintain accurate reports utilizing iCIMS regarding the daily operation of recruitment while measuring the effectiveness of the provider recruitment and on-boarding
- Serve as a resource for best practices in onboarding, employment practices, provider compensation plans, post offer requirements, credentialing, marketing and advertising, etc.
People Leadership and Development
- Directly manage and mentor a team of remote provider recruiters across our national territories.
- Identify and deliver training and development opportunities for individual members of the team.
- Coach, guide and support Recruiters with the implementation of effective and targeted candidate sourcing and attraction strategies specific to their areas of responsibility.
Recruitment and Retention
- Successfully recruit and retain exceptional candidates for correctional healthcare.
- Sourcing, screening, coordinating & conducting behavioral interviews, and facilitating the onboarding process.
- Write and post Job descriptions and recruitment advertisements on various social media platforms social media, professional journals, and web-sites.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to facilitate recruitment process and produce weekly candidate and job progress reports.
- Develop positive relationships with potential candidates and maintain communication regarding candidate status progression; demonstrated follow through.
- Conduct behavioral based interviews with candidates and assists regional and site leadership in facilitating interviews within best-practice guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to negotiate employment offers, and all aspects of the total compensation package.
- Ensure all pre-employment activities, on-boarding and credentialing processes are completed efficiently and timely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting leadership experience in healthcare.
- 2+ years of experience sourcing and hiring physicians.
- Experience using iCIMS applicant tracking system preferred
Location/Region: Nashville, TN