Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
As the Compensation Analyst you will be an integral part of the Total Rewards Team, analyzing day-to-day activities of compensation programs for corporate and field operations. You will have the opportunity to provide position evaluation support for departmental reorganizations and take the lead to research and complete compensation surveys.
This is a full time direct position based at our home office in Brentwood TN, reporting directly to the Compensation Manager. You will
- Analyze company compensation policies, government regulations, market data and agreements with labor unions, in order to comply with legal requirements and to establish competitive rates designed to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Recommend compensation solutions in alignment with specific goals.
- Ensure internal customers understand compensation data and tools to make informed business decisions.
- Create and present training materials on compensation policies and related projects.
- Administer compensation plans and programs consisting of job description review, benchmarking, position grading or banding, and salary structure.
- Assist in supporting HR Partners with compensation needs including salary recommendations for new hires, promotions, adjustments, transfers, and department reorganizations.
- Develop, run and distribute a variety of ad-hoc and standard compensation related reports providing statistical summaries, analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze market and internal data to make recommendations for new business and rebids of existing business.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience in Human Resources or Compensation.
- Five (5) years direct experience required. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access; PeopleSoft preferred.
- Solid understanding of FLSA, FMLA, ADA and EEO.
- CCP designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
Corizon offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
Corizon encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Location/Region: Nolensville, TN