Fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager available with a Top In-House Agency with a Fortune 10 company located in Downtown Houston, TX! For this Ongoing, Full-Time role, you will be part of the Digital Media team playing an important role in forming a bridge between client requests and needs, and the resulting deliverables.
Title: Production Manager
Location: Downtown Houston, TX
Term: On-going, Full-Time
The production manager will be skilled at swift, accurate, and friendly conversation and communication with clients, teammates, and colleagues. Quality and accuracy will always be at the forefront of all efforts and an ability to disseminate information, requirements, and deadlines to applicable parties in an efficient manner will be a must.
The production manager stands as a professional support role and accountable for incoming high-priority, sensitive requests and as such must be skilled at using digital tools for communication and delegation as well as able to converse clearly and obtain definitive details and develop rapport via phone or in-person conversation.
Expertise with all phases of video production is a must, as well as a proven ability to handle and organize significant quantities of email and attend virtual and/or in-person meetings as necessary. Work is to be performed onsite during core business hours.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Provide operations expertise in video and audio production encompassing daily operations, client relations, project planning and execution
- Provide daily support and work closely with department personnel in all aspects of logistical, operational and project coordination for various scale productions
- Manage the daily activities and bookings of freelance staff in conjunction with project producers
- Work with on site manager to assess resource pool depth
- Act as key contact for all global staffing and crewing requests; be proactive in establishing and maintaining relationships with representatives from multiple locations
- Work with producers to determine most efficient assignment of talent and equipment resources
- Upkeep the cleanliness and functionality of the video studio and editing suites
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
- Assist crew in gear transportation when needed
- Take on additional roles as needed (ex. audio recording)
- Maintain Studio Quicksheet containing useful resource names, key login info and process specs
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to all business challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrate interest in developing new strategies to streamline production resources
- Excellent understanding of functionally related software, equipment and technologies
- Experience in video production and corresponding processes
- Demonstrate experience booking crews with knowledge of all key production roles for on-set and postproduction disciplines
- Able to manage high-volume of tasks with strong sense of urgency
- Commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Possess the technical knowledge and collaborative and problem-solving skills necessary to translate abstract concepts into effective deliverables
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to apply quality control practices to all projects
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and interact with team peers, clients, interdepartmental colleagues and high-level executives
- Project management software a plus
- 5+ years in video production
- Oil & Gas or Energy background a plus
Job ID: 317295SS
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (77002)