Lion Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Property Manager to lead the team at our upcoming acquisition of a 245-unit multifamily community located in the 80231 area of Denver, CO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the property including planning, marketing, leasing, budgeting, fiscal management, maintenance supervision and administration while consistently providing residents, vendors and employees with the highest quality of service and support.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely collection of rents and other income due to Owner.
- Eliminate lost revenues due to vacancies by timely turnover and adhere to marketing/leasing protocols that will lease apartments.
- Timely service and enforcement of evictions for non-payment of rent and violations of the community rules and regulations that cause loss of revenues.
- Exercise sound judgment regarding property expenditures, always be aware of the best vendor for cost, quality and service.
- Prepares monthly financial accounting, reporting, and explanation of variances
- Ensure timely completion of work order/after hour emergency calls by maintenance staff personnel to minimize labor costs.
- Ensure the physical well-being and curb appeal of the apartment community.
- Establish and maintain the best possible occupancy of the apartment community.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- Show and demonstrate available apartments, during business hours and weekends when needed (Open House)
- Walk the property regularly and inspects for cleanliness and curb appeal
- Ensure the safety, comfort and privacy off all property residents.
- Inspect all vacated apartments for accurate costs of turnover and ensure the timely turnover of all apartments.
- Process all move-outs and security deposits in a timely manner.
- With the support of Human Resources, supervises and manages the performance of subordinates (including but not limited to staffing, training, coaching, and counseling) to ensure all duties are being performed at the company's expected level of standards.
- Perform any and all functions as requested by the Supervisor in addition to those outlined.
Location/Region: Denver, CO (80247)