Outpatient Therapist (short-term treatment) FT with benefits
Seeking skilled outpatient therapists to treat mild-moderate disorders in commercial BC OPC style clinic that provides support staff, billing, credentialing, clinical consultation and psychiatric intervention on-site.
Ideal position for therapists wanting to work in a private clinic setting without the hassle of split fees, unpredictable checks while waiting for insurance reimbursement and for whom benefits such as paid time off, holiday pay and healthcare insurance coverage for self and or family is important.
Hegira Health's Livonia Counseling Center is seeking full-time and part-time child, adolescent and adult therapists to manage a caseload of privately insured clients with mild-moderate conditions. Work hours are flexible between 8:30am - 9:00pm M-F and 9:00am-4:00pm Sat. (Three evenings until 8 and or two evenings and Saturday are required to meet the population's needs.)
FT positions are offered with full benefits including healthcare, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 403-b retirement plan. Select PT benefits are available.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in social work, psychology or professional counseling with full license with permanent Michigan license (no temps).
- He/she shall have provided direct treatment services to adults, adolescents and or children in a behavioral health inpatient or outpatient setting for not less than 3-years post-Masters.
In addition to direct work experience, Outpatient Therapist shall, minimally, demonstrate:
(1) desire and ability to engage and manage an outpatient practice (2) knowledge of diagnostics and treatment approaches appropriate to the intended population (3) skills to identify and treat co-occurring mental health, substance use disorders and or co- morbid physical conditions and (4) proficiency in clinical authorization processes
Status: Full-time, Monday-Friday 3 days and 2 evenings per week
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Intake assessment, diagnostics and formulation of preliminary treatment plan
- Ongoing Treatment and Discharge Planning
- Effective appointment scheduling to achieve a minimum of 26 units of direct care weekly (average)
- Coordination of risk management and care planning with clinic supervisor and psychiatry, as needed
- Timely documentation
With more than 16 programs located across Western Wayne County's communities, Hegira Health, Inc. (HHI), a private non-profit corporation, is one of the largest freestanding behavioral healthcare agencies in southeastern Michigan. HHI, accredited by the Joint Commission and the American Association of Suicidality and licensed by the State of Michigan, provides a broad array of mental health and substance abuse treatment and prevention services to infants through older adults.
Our private clinics, located in Livonia, Westland and Canton, serve persons 4-years old through older adults with mild to moderate, short and longer-term conditions, across of broad spectrum of mental health, developmental and substance use diagnoses.
About this company
Hegira Health is seeking individuals who are creative, team-oriented, and interested in making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We reward talent and ideas with competitive salaries, recognition programs, and professional development. Throughout HHI, we share a value-driven mission of healthcare and a true concern for our clients, members, staff, and community. We support a work atmosphere that is efficient, effective, and progressive.
Healthcare remains one of the areas most diverse and vibrant industries and Hegira Health, Inc (HHI) is well positioned as a leader in Wayne County/Metro Detroit. Employment with Hegira Health, Inc. offers opportunities for advancement, as well as a full benefit package which may include healthcare coverage, life and disability insurance, 403(b) Retirement Savings Program, Wellness Programs, and a generous leave program.
We are regularly growing our workforce and always on the lookout for passionate and energetic people to join our team and help further our mission. We invite you to join the Hegira family.
Location/Region: Livonia, MI