Overview: The Exhibits Manager is responsible for the management, organization, and execution of exhibits for the association's annual trade show and exposition, HAI HELI-EXPO®.
Essential Functions of the Position Include, but Are Not Limited To:
- Developing, managing, and maintaining the floor plan for the association’s annual trade show and
- exposition, HAI HELI-EXPO®
- Serving as the main point of contact for HELI-EXPO exhibitors
- Creating, distributing, and maintaining all documents and information related to exhibitor communications
- including booth confirmations, advisory notices, and general inquiries
- Developing and updating informational content related to HELI-EXPO for use in all HAI print and digital
- publications, including the HELI-EXPO website, exhibitor pages, exhibitor services kit, and exhibitor
- Inspecting and monitoring all exhibits and booths onsite at HELI-EXPO to ensure compliance with show
- rules and regulations
- Collecting data and generating statistical reports
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.