Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Mossy Automotive Group is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers in Southern California.
We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team.
We’re looking for experienced and energetic professionals who have successfully delivered on goals while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction.
As a Mossy Used Car Sales Consultant, you will sell Pre-Owned vehicles and products while achieving unit volume quotas, gross profit goals and client satisfaction objectives.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Sales Specific Benefits * Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
* Guaranteed base pay
* Paid Training
* Bonuses & Incentives
Responsibilities * Establishing daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, prioritizing and organizing work and productive results, and utilizing time effectively.
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology and aftermarket products and services.
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations; complying with all company, DMV, state and federal requirements.
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
* Efficiently closing sales to attain optimal gross profit; properly computing financial aspects of sales transactions.
* Consistently follow up after sales to assure client satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales and more return purchase.
Qualifications * Great attitude with a high-energy personality
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work attire.
* Clean driving record/ valid CA drivers license.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales goals
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (92109)