Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, family-owned dealership?
If you would like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business, Danvers Ford is looking for qualified individuals to join our sales team.
We have been in the same location since 1967 and are a well-respected organization within our community. We are seeking experienced Sales Associates.
We are a place for employees to have a career, not just a job.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
Apply here to join our team! *We offer hourly wage + overtime commission What We Offer* Medical and Dental
* Closed on Sundays * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
* Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
Qualifications* A minimum of 1 year of automotive sales experience required
* Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
* Available to work flexible hours & some Saturdays
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Gloucester, MA (01930)