JOB TITLE: Service Concierge
REPORTS TO: Service Manager/Service Drive Manager
* Greet customers promptly and perform check in of customer and vehicle.
* Answer incoming phone calls and schedule appointments accordingly.
* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Install protective seat covers and floor mats into vehicle upon check in.
* Perform quick alignment check of vehicle upon check in and park vehicle in designated area.
* Provide additional service recommendations to customer based on vehicle age or mileage.
* Thoroughly document customer’s primary concern and provide any relevant details to technical staff.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently based on repair order criteria.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
* Review quick video made by technician and communicate with customer regarding any additional recommendations and pricing.
* Follow company process with checking loaner vehicles both out to clients as well as checking in.
* Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
* Book and bill repair orders as directed.
* Perform regular customer status updates
* Wash and vacuum vehicles after service completion and stage in designated area.
* Review completed Repair orders in detail with customers and perform cashiering duties.
* Oversee administration of warranty claims
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
* Perform follow-up calls with customers after service work to ensure proper customer satisfaction.
* Ensure work area and service drive are kept cleaned and presentable.
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Consistent record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* Team oriented and self-motivated
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80121)