At Freeway Ford Truck Sales we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Freeway Ford Truck Sales is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K Responsibilities* Dedicatedly identify and engage prospective truck-fleets and offer assistance or direction to any customer that can benefit from our services.
* Assist customers by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application and benefits to prospective customers.
* Describe all optional equipment, bodies and rigging available for customer purchases.
* Build strong rapport and life-long relationships with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of medium-duty, heavy-duty, and severe service trucks.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Actively use and update Client Relationship Management System (CRM).
Qualifications* Previous sales experience preferred
* Hardworking, high energy, eager to improve personality
* Self-motivation and high level of integrity mandatory
* Knowledge of heavy duty/medium duty truck inventory preferred
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Strong personal organizational skills as they relate to workload, time management and setting priorities in an unsupervised environment
* Outgoing and friendly demeanor, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lyons, IL (60534)