Envision Physician Services (EVPS)
is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager
to co-manage our 24/7/365 Clinical Systems Support team. Responsibilities The IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
is responsible for managing client relationships and expectations along with ensuring the delivery of Information Technology services to remote facilities in a manner consistent with EVPS standards. The SDM must have strong leadership and communication skills, the ability to manage complex relationships, resolve conflict and negotiate successful outcomes. Enforce standards, policies and controls in a manner that maintains compliance while minimizing impact. The SDM will develop and monitor SLAs, KPIs and other metrics to ensure success of the program and that client needs are met. The SDM will be required to have a strong technical background including; advanced knowledge of Service Desk and Desktop Support along with knowledge of server, network and telephony support concepts.
Responsible for managing all aspects of client relationship including deliverable achievement and timeline adherence while embracing primary role of contact / escalation for site support related issuesManage team activities based on EVPS’ ITIL based, process-driven support model that includes standard operating procedures related to customer request handling, issue escalations, key performance indicators (KPIs), trend analysis and reports in order to provide an increased level of quality, courteous, timely and efficient support for site users. Ensure department alignment with the EVPS’ overall IT strategy to provide high value service delivery.Collaborate cross-functionally with departments within IT and across business units to build strong, productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders as well as maintain support best practices. Analyze team performance and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service in order to prevent future problems.Adhere to policies and procedures for support, maintaining standards for hardware maintenance and deploymentIdentify, recommend, develop, and implement team member continuous training programs to increase team skillset and self-sufficiency.Oversee development and dissemination of self-help documents, quick reference guides, and FAQs for end users.Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of Field Service Team staff training procedures and policies.Participates in site monthly Business Review and Quarterly Business Review ProgramOvertime and flexible on-call availability for after hours, may be required. Some travel may be required.Other duties as assignedSupervisory Responsibilities:
Trains, coaches, and mentors teamResponsible for managing exempt and non-exempt employeesPlans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary
Certificates, Licenses, Education:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, or other related field, and 7 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the performance management of a desktop support / field service team.
- Experience operating and supporting healthcare specific technologies (EMR / RIS / PACS / Voice Recognition / Advanced Visualization / HL7 / DICOM / Diagnostic Monitors) and familiarity with HIPAA and HITECH (a big plus)
- Well versed in the following ITIL processes: Service Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Knowledge-based Management.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with solid relationship and performance management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Keen attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong project managementWork collaboratively with both internal, service providers and vendors to achieve desired results skills are required
- Microsoft Office Suite configuration and troubleshooting
- Current Microsoft Windows operating system troubleshooting and configuration
- Desktop hardware / software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Network / local Printer, scanner and other peripheral installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Ticketing system documentation and knowledge base article creation experience
- Preferred: CompTIA/Microsoft Certifications, ITIL Foundations Certification
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-JF1
Internal ID: 2019-21868
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ