Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important; With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgment, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
- Support Engineering, Production and Quality Assurance Departments
- Prepare capability studies & statistical quality data analysis
- Prepare & implement quality procedures & work instructions.
- Assist QA Technicians in day-to-day operations.
- Setup & prepare CQV protocols for tool qualifications
- Work with manufacturing to resolve customer or internal product quality issues.
- Maintain & review customer specifications, JDE specifications & drawings.
- Manage product audits & assist with quality systems audits.
- Follow and enforce Safety & Quality Absolutes and perform to ISO standards.
- Assist QA Manager & support all quality systems per ISO procedures & protocols.
Education: B.S. degree or relevant years of experience.
Minimum 5 years previous experience in quality control
Ability to read blueprints
Negative drug screen results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Jackson, TN