Action Development Corp. d/b/a Aaron’s Sales and Lease is hiring for a Sales Manager!
At Aaron’s, the difference is personal.
For us it’s all about relationships - with our customers, our communities and each other.
As a Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in the team’s success by managing the store’s sales and marketing function.
With the goal of bringing our customers one step closer to ownership, you will help drive performance in: telephone and floor sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and service programs, as well as store merchandising.
Successful Sales Managers understand long-lasting customer relationships are about FIRST names and building trust.
We are invested in developing our associates, you will have the support and training needed to enhance your skills and achieve top results.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
Job Duties Manage the overall sales function of the store – Inside & Outside Sales
* Sell merchandise
* Set and achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
* Generate new business by developing and implementing community marketing strategies
* Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
* Review and close lease agreements as directed by the General Manager
Customer Care and Satisfaction
* Ensure execution of Aaron’s YES Program of Customer Service
* Promptly resolve customer concerns
Assist in Product Staging, Warehouse Maintenance and Quality Assurance Center
* Ensure showroom floor is merchandised
* Maintain the store’s warehouse in a neat an orderly manner
* Monitor and ensure efficient operation of the Quality Assurance Center
* Perform routine service calls and product exchanges as needed
* Assist General Manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales and events and stock balancing
* Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returnedPosition Requirements
High energy level
Maintain professional appearance
Good computer knowledge
Demonstrated selling skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of merchandising techniques
Strong driving skills and the ability to legally drive the company truck
Excellent telephone etiquette
General product knowledge
Routine lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise
As a Sales Manager at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision, AFLAC
* Bonus opportunities
* Five day work week, Sundays ALWAYS off!
* Ongoing training and development
All Sales Managers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T.
physical/certification and a valid Driver’s license.
All Sales Managers must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
Location/Region: Rantoul, IL (61866)