We are seeking an auto mechanic/technician for our Buick GMC dealership.
Experience with General Motors products and or ASE/factory training preferred.
Sign on bonus for the right candidate. Every employee with Beaman Toyota Buick GMC is absolutely critical to its success.
The Beaman Automotive Group has been in business since 1942.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Amazing Career Opportunity with Top Pay Earning Potential & up to $5,000 sign-on bonus! Beaman Toyota is growing, and our service business has exceeded our current staffs ability to process it.
The technicians that we are seeking will have factory training or transferrable equivalencies.
We are located in the heart of the booming city of Nashville, Tennessee right on Broadway!
Applicants for this job role must be experienced only, has maintained their factory training, and has or will focus on ASE certifications. Every employee with Beaman Toyota Buick GMC is absolutely critical to its success. Benefits* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401k
* Paid Training - Sales * Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays * Short & Long Term Disability
* Employee Discounts on products & services
* Saturday Lunches Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Mechanic automotive dealer repair service technician ASE
Qualifications * Valid Drivers License with Good Driving Record
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment requirements to include background checks, DMV and drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37203)