Engineering - 138Syracuse, NYLeadershipFull-Time, Days, DaysReq # 20454Posted 08/15/2019 The Manager works under the Director of Facilities and directs, supervises and coordinates all energy related activities, capital improvements, in-house construction and renovation. Minimum Education/Certification/ Licensure:
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification or higher required at the time of hire or within six (6) months of hire date.
- Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) required at the time of hire or within six (6) months of hire date.
- Valid New York State driver’s license
- Required: A minimum of five years of combined professional experience in Healthcare, energy and/or utility management, construction, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Previous leadership experience preferred.
Working knowledge of MS Office. Working knowledge for Microsoft Project-Scheduling software. Strong analytical abilities, written and verbal communication skills. Vast knowledge of building automation, and energy management systems. Considerable understanding of the principles, practices and methods of building construction along with Mechanical, Electrical and plumbing integration. Proficient user of electronic building management systems; energy management systems and computerized maintenance management systems.
About this company
Do you know how others can tell you love your job? Your family, friends, co-workers and patients…they see it in your smile and sense it when you spend time together. That’s because when you enjoy your job, it makes all aspects of your life that much better. When you love your job, it shows.
? Competitive pay scale
? Welcome aboard package for new RN grads
? Comprehensive low-cost insurances
? Flexible scheduling
? Opportunities to enhance clinical growth and advancement
? Tuition reimbursement
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY