Sisk Nissan is looking for experienced technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
* Top pay / Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates.
* Great hours: Close at 5PM through the week, 1PM on Saturday, and we’re always CLOSED ON SUNDAY… 5 day work week
* Fun work environment. Family owned dealership.
70 years in business. Automotive sales and service is all we do
* Paid Training * Climate Controlled Shop
* State of the Art Facility * Full benefits, health, dental, vision, and 401K profit sharing
* Highly trained and motivated Management Staff are here to help make you successful
* 2 Week Paid Vacation * We have had 8 straight years with year over year growth and are growing our dealership brands.
* We currently sell some of the hottest brands in the industry (Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram-Honda-Nissan)
* We have been the #1 Dealership in New and Used Sales for the past 18 years.
Job Responsibilities * Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
* Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
* Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
Job Requirements * 2+ years of technician experience
* Nissan certification preferred * Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Basic computer skills * Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37212)