Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit?
What about sales or customer service experience?
Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team as an Automotive Sales Consultant! Salary: $36,000 - $200,000 Who We AreAt McDonald Volvo, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at McDonald Volvo is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance * Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Training
* Paid Vacation * Company Holidays
* Family Owned and Operated * Work-Life Balance
* Hands-On GM and Owner * Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
* Holiday Match for Employees * Christmas Parties and Luncheons
* Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Programs * Discounted Rates at Pine Creek Golf Club in Colorado Springs and The Raven Golf Club in Silverthorne
Responsibilities* Build relationships and create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Exhibit knowledge of product offerings, optional packages and latest technology.
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ and positive attitude with you every day.
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s and out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Aurora, CO (80014)