Senior Helpers is always looking for compassionate, kind and responsible individuals to join our family of caregivers.
If you are looking for a career where you can actually make a difference in someone’s life- not just a job- you’re in the right place.
As a leading senior care provider and the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, we foster a culture of trust, inclusivity, and support and are proud to be a part of the community.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan * Cell Phone Discount
* Bonus Structure * Flexible Schedules
Primary Responsibilities: * Companionship and conversation
* Light housekeeping * Household management
* Walking assistance * Eating assistance
* Errands * Transportation using clients vehicle
* Meal planning and preparation * Laundry and linen changing
* Bathing assistance * Dressing assistance
* Toileting * Medication reminders
* Monitor Alzheimer’s & Dementia clientsQualifications:
* Up to date CNA License or HHA certificate
* 6 months of verifiable experience * Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
* Ability to drive own car to get to work.
* Valid driver’s license, auto insurance with no serious driving violations.
Location/Region: Methuen, MA (01844)