Looking For a Rewarding Opportunity?
Cottonwood, Inc. is seeking applicants for Workforce Expansion Project Manager.
- Must have degree in behavioral sciences, human services or vocational rehabilitation. Professional experience in the field is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has a passion for working with people with disabilities who have barriers to employment.
- Must have a strong collaboration, project management, case management and communication skills.
- Must be able to develop, lead, and coordinate project deliverables.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier.
- Drug test and background checks are required.
- Familiarity with area non-profits preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Excellent Benefits - Include health insurance, KPERS, KPERS 457, vacation/sick leave and paid holidays.
Please Apply at:2801 W. 31st St. Lawrence, KS 66047
Or at www.cwood.org
EOE to include veterans and persons with disabilities.
About this company
As a Community Service Provider, Cottonwood’s mission is to help individuals with disabilities shape their own future. Cottonwood offers a variety of customer driven services that emphasize the use of the community as a learning environment. The services offered are designed to support individuals in pursuing meaningful, person-centered outcomes and to meet individual needs. Cottonwood offers six core services that are broad in scope, yet specific to individual needs, interests and desires. Cottonwood, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization that was established in 1972 to provide services to people with developmental disabilities. Over the years Cottonwood has earned a reputation for quality services and care as a community service provider. In 1995, Cottonwood was awarded an additional responsibility through the Developmental Disability Reform Act. It became the Community Developmental Disabilities Organization (CDDO) for Douglas and Jefferson County. As the CDDO, Cottonwood is the single point of entry connecting individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities to the network of services in this area. Our main office is located at 2801 W. 31st Street in Lawrence. Cottonwood, Inc. is licensed by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS). EOE including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS