Human Resources Analyst
- Responsible for overseeing workforce management scheduling, time reporting and auditing functions with in the Workforce Management System.
- Monitor all time audits and oversee all edits related to time throughout the period.
- Execute time processing to interface with payroll.
- Manage workflow to ensure all transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Responsible for testing, analyzing, and maintaining Infor Workforce Management application (Time and Labor, Scheduling, and Analytics).
- Coordinate system support as super user and train schedulers and time editors on how to use the system.
- Monitor workflow actions for absence and exception processing
- Communicate with employees and leadership to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related major; or minimum of 4 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience working with Payroll, HRIS or Workforce Management system preferred.
- Prefer experience in creating custom reports in tools such as Crystal Reports, Cognos, MS Access or SQL Server
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to demonstrate knowledge in creating formulas/macros, using pivot tables and graphing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About this company
Working with children is perhaps the greatest benefit of working at Children’s of Alabama.As Alabama’s foremost not-for-profit pediatric health care provider, we can offer you all the challenges and opportunities for development you desire—as well as competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a special sense of community that values every individual and rewards dedication and excellence. That’s why we provide both traditional workplace benefits and new, innovative benefits that are based on the values that have been vital to the spirit of our hospital for over 100 years. #HELPINGHANDSOFCHILDRENS
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL (35233)