The Member Services Attendant is responsible for all financial transactions processed through the Member Services desk and disseminating accurate information encompassing all facility, program and membership facts. They are to exhibit knowledge and enforce the Reily Center policies. This position requires operating knowledge of a complex Member Management System for all sales, troubleshooting membership issues and running reports.
They must exhibit fiscal integrity and are accountable for accurate financial transactions. Other responsibilities include promptly answering phone calls, following procedures relating to all membership and program sales and filing paperwork correctly.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to enforce policy
- Ability to work confidently in a complex Member Management Software
- Ability to process financial transactions accurately
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid certifications or the ability to obtain within the first two months of employment
- Previous customer service or sales experience
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.This posting will remain open until all positions are filled.Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA