Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is growing!
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a career and a workplace they can call home.
We are currently seeking Entry Level Service Technicians to join our team.
Come join our amazing staff of qualified, driven, customer focused employees.
‘Lower Prices, Higher Standards’ is what our family dealership has stood by for over 30 years!
We employ the highest standard of people in order to serve our customers the highest level of service.
Are you a motivated, hard worker? Then we have a position available for you.
We will train you to be a success! Technician-Specific Benefits* Temperature-controlled shop
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with cutting-edge technology (collision center only)
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages What We Offer* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family-owned and operated
* Long-term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Work-life balance
* Saturday Lunches * Discounts on products and services Responsibilities * Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Qualifications* Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* High school diploma or equivalent * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Chantilly, VA (20151)