Caregivers/Part & Full-Time/$200-$100 Bonus
BrightStar Care: $200/$100 Sign-On Bonus for Full/Part-time Caregivers!
The nation’s most awarded home care provider is looking for passionate and energetic Caregivers in Orange and North San Diego Counties.
We have plenty of hours, flexible schedules, and a positive/high-energy work environment – that all adds up to a terrific job opportunity for highly motivated candidates with the right skill set!Benefits:
• #1 Ranked Home Health Care Company in the Nation by Forbes Magazine
• #1 Joint Commission Accreditation Enterprise Champion for Quality six years running
• One to one patient care • Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
• 401k Plan with 100% Matching Money
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit • Free Continuing Education
• Vacation/Paid Time Off Available to Full Time Employees
• Paid Sick Time for All Employees
• Corporate Discounts for Cell Phone Plans
• Weekend and Evening shifts available
• Great Team Oriented and Flexible Work Environment!
Responsibilities: • Provide a well-rounded mix of activities that include physical, mental, and social engagement
• Insure clients activities of daily living (ADLs) are properly met (e.g.
proper hygiene care, dressing, meal preparation, transfers when necessary, etc.)
• Be consistent, timely to all shifts, and never have a “no-show”
• Assist client in transportation to doctor appointments and other driving activities
• Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to
established policies, procedures, and standards
• Insure client’s rights are adhered to with high levels of professionalism, boundaries and
confidentiality with staff/clients Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED • Minimum one-year experience (professional preferred, but can be personal/private work as well)
• Background Check/Drug Screen • Certification as a CNA (preferred but not necessary)
• Employment Physical/Negative TB Skin Test
• Licensed Driver with Insured and Reliable Transportation
• Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
• Professional References We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We look forward to having you join our talented BrightStar Care Team!
If you have any questions, please call us at 949.837.7000.
Location/Region: Lake Forest, CA (92630)