F.P. Miller Co., who has been serving the industrial and manufacturing markets for over 70 years, is seeking an Air Compressor Sales Technician to work in Jackson, MI!
Air Compressor Sales Technician responsibilities:
- Marketing, buying and selling industrial air compressors, air dryers and accessories.
- Foster prospects into customers.
- Maintain and build customer relationships.
- Communicate with customers and take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of their air system projects.
- Occasional field service work, to evaluate customer’s air system problems.
- Field inquiries and take orders.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- All work performed in the Jackson, MI area or adjacent areas.
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Air Compressor Sales Technician must meet the following requirements:
- A working knowledge in; repairing, servicing and trouble-shooting Industrial Air Compressors and Air Dryers.
- Have managerial and customer relationship skills in scheduling manpower and dealing with customers and venders issues.
- Have application and usage knowledge in; Rotary Screw, Rotary vane and Reciprocating Air Compressors and in Refrigerant and Desiccant Air Dryers
- Possess good communication skills, to deal directly with customers and team members.
- Must have a valid driver license with dependable transportation. Having a chauffeur’s license is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a Skilled Trades School Certificate in any connected field, OR an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment physical and drug screen\test.
- Must be a United States Citizen or have a valid green card.
If you have experience as an Air Compressor Sales Technician, then we want YOU to Apply Now!
F.P. Miller Co. offers:
- $18.00/hr. to $28.00/hr., commensurate with experience and skills.
- Strong Benefit package with: Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Hospitalization, Paid Vacation & Holidays, 401K with match and Profit Sharing and uniforms.
- First shift; 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Full-time position
- High career retention rates!
- Career Advancement.
Apply Now if you want to join the F. P. Miller Co. team!
We will be contacting you via e-mail so please watch out for our e-mail!
F. P. Miller Co. is a full service industrial machinery dealer and broker. They purchase, repair, refurbish and resell new and used industrial metal working machinery including grinders, fabricating, metal forming, and CNC metal removing equipment. They also specialize in rebuilding Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinders and Springfield Vertical ID grinders. They also purchase, repair, refurbish and resell new and used Air Compressors and auxiliary equipment. It has been in business for over 70 years and is located in Jackson, MI. Go to: www.fpmiller.com for more info. F. P. Miller Co. is wholly-owned subsidiary of Trinity Holding, Inc. Go to: www.trinityholdinginc.com for more info.
Location/Region: Jackson, MI