We are seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team!
- Perform reconciliations of suspense and bank accounts
- Prepare and posts general ledger entries and accruals
- Prepare management and regulatory reports and schedules
- Analysis of accounting data to validate completeness and accuracy of accounting information
- Provide assistance to auditors, examiners and tax accountants during audits, exams and tax preparation
- Provide back-up coverage for accounts payable and cash management
- Associates degree or equivalent training in accounting
- 1 to 2 years accounting experience or related area
- Knowledge of a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Operational knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database programs
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and communication skills
Oritani Bank is a strong, safe and stable community bank with over $4 billion in assets that has been serving customers and communities for over 100 years. The Bank is headquartered in the Township of Washington, NJ and has 26 branch locations throughout Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, and Essex Counties.
Oritani Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Location/Region: Township Of Washington, NJ