Insurance Sales & Financial Adviser
New York Life Insurance Company
Are you a leader? We are currently recruiting to build and grow our San Mateo Office
PARTNER WITH US AND SEE YOUR CAREER GROW!
Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself running your own business complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner.
BRING YOUR CAREER TO LIFE:
- Manage your own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance
- Leverage New York Life’s extensive personnel resources and technological tools
- Work independently- with the opportunity to be in business for yourself but not by yourself
- Partner with a leading company in agent development, as indicated by our 50-plus years of leadership in qualifying members for the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table*
- Enjoy continuous personal and professional growth with a wide range of paths as an Financial Services agent and business owner or manager.
- Qualify for the opportunity to follow a clearly defined path into management throughout the company
- Achieve your financial goals based upon your own sales ability
- Realize benefits of a compensation program that helps put you in control and provides for your retirement with a traditional pension plan
- Make a difference in your community by providing financial security and peace of mind to the families and businesses that you will serve through New York Life’s financial products and services
*Million Dollar Round Table is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.
Come join us: We are looking for motivated self-starters who would like to:
Build their career with significant income potential
Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life Insurance Company.
Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve financial peace of mind
Customize their career path to match their personal financial goals
Experience a lifetime of learning and professional sales development
Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements
Define their career path as an Insurance Sales/Financial Services agent and have the opportunity for management
Receive competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: 401(k), Pension and choice of health plans
This is a performance based opportunity with uncapped income potential
Here's what you'll do:
As a New York Life Insurance Sales & Financial Advisor, you'll be offering high quality life insurance & financial products for insurance and retirement planning needs.
You will also:
Build relationships with clients beyond a financial/transactional basis
Develop and implement business and marketing/sales plans
Prospect for potential clients
Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
Present potential Financial solutions using our world class suite of products and services
Develop your professional skills and sales knowledge
* Completion of a Four Year College Degree Preferred
* Previous sales experience preferred
* Life and Health License preferred but not required (Company sponsorship available)
* FINRA Series 6, Series 7, Series 63 a plus (Company sponsorship available)
* Entrepreneurial Mindset
* Ambitious individual looking for immediate leadership opportunities
* Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
* Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
* Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
* Ability to work in a team-based environment
* Previous financial sales experience preferred
* Insurance sales experience not required
* Knowledge of Financial Services sector a plus
· Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
· 401(k) plan and Pension Plan3
· Reimbursement for courses taken on industry designations
· Training - NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
· Career Advancement - After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, Financial Advisor title, marketing or training
NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
EOE M/F/D/V 1611768
New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, and is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. At year end 2013 New York Life had a total surplus of $21.141 billion and holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody Aaa ; Standard & Poor AA+.
(Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 6/18/14)
Financial strength, integrity and humanity - the values upon which New York Life was founded have guided the company’s decisions and actions for nearly 170 years.