The Service Technician is a key representative of the NTM with direct customer contact and is a valued, essential part of the company’s success. The Service Technician perform various customer service activities including solving customer problems on the phone and by traveling to the customers. Additionally the Service Technician will manage customer relationships, sell parts and service programs, prepares customer proposals and other duties.
1. Represents NTM when servicing customer machines on the telephone, and when needed traveling to the customer location
2. Evaluates customer service request and prepare proposals at NTM and customer location
3. Makes real time decisions and/or makes recommendations on how to best serve the customer to the service manager
4. Perform in-plant and on-site, training, adjustments, repairs, maintenance… as directed by the Service Manager and agreed to by the customer
5. Proactively sells NTM services, e.g. training, adjustments, repairs, spare parts, maintenance agreements…
6. Uses NTM Business System, CRM and Cases to prepare proposals, manage customer relations ships, and to manage customer service issues
7. Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills
· At least 5 years’ experience in building and/or servicing portable roll forming systems or equivalent is strongly preferred
· Proven ability to work directly with customer to solve their problems and to be paid for the work
· Experience with CRM and case management systems preferred
· Requires solid written and verbal communication skills
· Overall PC literacy (Microsoft Office) is required
· Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to handle multiple tasks
· Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify
New Tech Machinery, based in Denver Colorado, manufactures the highest quality portable roof panel and gutter machines. We've been in business since 1991 and we're growing FAST so come join our team! Check us out at www.NewTechMachinery.com
The Value of New Tech Machinery:
Now in our 28th year, New Tech Machinery is one of the leading portable rollforming manufacturers in the world. To date, NTM has sold our machines in more than 40 countries throughout the world! We manufacture great equipment because great people work here and we treat them right.
Our machines are the hearts of many businesses and we make sure our machines run in the easiest, most user-friendly way possible. We guarantee exciting innovation and new technology on a consistent basis; most of which can be retrofitted to your existing equipment. We want to provide the best equipment possible.
We ship equipment all over the world... from gutter machines in Gainesville, Georgia to roof panel machines in Rostov-on-Don, Russia- New Tech Machinery provides the world's finest portable rollforming equipment and the finest service.