HR Generalist – Total Rewards Specialist
Are you an HR Generalist that found that compensation, benefits, and rewards are the most interesting aspects of your role? Do you wish you could focus more on being an ‘expert’ in those areas, while still remaining involved in other aspects of an HR department? Would you like to gain experience in a growing company that is expanding into international areas?
Avidity Science in Waterford, WI, is currently seeking an HR Generalist – Total Rewards to support their team. Working with the Human Resources Director, in this role, you will have a variety of HR duties to support the employees of the organization.
- Manage employee total rewards including compensation, payroll administration for US and Canadian employees, participation in MRA wage surveys, and updating program and policies.
- Benefit administration to include open enrollment coordination, compliance, invoice verification, new employee enrollment, etc.
- FMLA and Disability claims administration.
- Coordinate Employee Wellness Program.
- HRIS Power User, specifically for Benefits, Open Enrollment and Life Events.
- Manage employee Service Award Program and employee recognition/award events and gifts.
- Maintain Policy Manual.
- Assist in other HR related duties as needed including recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, separations, exit interviews, safety committee, training & development, and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of comprehensive HR Generalist experience
- Ultimate Software (Ultipro) experience highly preferred; experience in some type of complex HRIS/payroll administration system required
- Organizational skills, ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong service orientation and ability to empathize with others.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with employees at all levels.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents for policy and routine correspondence.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
Avidity Science is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier in automated animal watering systems, water purification and treatment systems, environmental monitoring software and laboratory equipment, serving the scientific research community. 2019 marks our golden anniversary, 50 years and building! Over the past 50 years, Avidity Science, formerly Edstrom Industries has expanded to become a leading innovator in the global science community. Offering a competitive benefit package that includes a profit-sharing bonus, Avidity Science is also community-minded with several community partnerships and also offers opportunities to get involved on employee action committees focused on wellness, community involvement, safety, quality and employee suggestion ideas for improving the business.
Come join the celebration!
Location/Region: Waterford, WI