Service Department Office Administrator
We are seeking a Service Administrator to direct the administrative function and assist the Service Manager for our firm’s Service Division.
Guy M Cooper, Inc. is a regional mechanical contractor located in Willow Grove, PA. While providing an extensive range of mechanical services, we specialize HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing. This 90-year-old family business is committed to providing unrivaled service to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to fill the Service Administrator role for our Service Department. This position will report to the Service Manager. He/she will be responsible for creating an outstanding customer experience and assuring that all office tasks are completed accurately and timely. There is room for growth in the organization for the right person.
The personal qualities of the successful candidate will include:
· High level of attention to detail and organization,
· Minimum of 3 years of office administrative experience,
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships with customers,
· Self-starter with strong work ethic,
· Capability of working with team members at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting demands,
· Adaptable, results driven, energetic and versatile,
· Experience in working for a service related industry company is strongly preferred,
· Ability to use a computer and lift up to 25 pounds.
The position is responsible for:
· Processing work orders into customer billing on a timely basis,
· Submitting customer credit card payments,
· Contacting customers with delinquent invoices,
· Collecting and submitting the Service teams’ time sheets,
· Preparing and distributing on call schedule for technicians,
· Verifying that all after hours calls have received service or are scheduled for service,
· Overseeing the accuracy of the purchase order process,
· Scheduling Maintenance Agreements,
· Supervising and directing the Dispatcher,
· Handling all customer disputes,
· Preparation and submission of customer quotes,
· Assisting the Service Manager in Operational tasks as needed,
· Knowledge of ComputerEase software is a plus.
Guy M Cooper, Inc. offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
· Profit Sharing
· HSA and FSA
· 401k with company match
· Vacation and personal days
· Long Term Disability
· Short Term Disability
· Paid Holidays
· Life Insurance
This position will require the successful candidate to submit and pass a:
· Pre-employment drug test,
· PA Criminal background check,
· Child abuse clearance, and
· FBI Fingerprint clearance.
· The company does random drug testing and annual criminal background, child abuse and fingerprinting clearance.
Guy M. Cooper is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements.
Guy M Cooper, Inc. is a family owned regional mechanical contractor located in Willow Grove, PA. While providing an extensive range of mechanical services, we specialize in HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing. This 90-year-old business is committed to providing unrivaled service to our customers and a family-oriented experience for our teammates.