Job Title: Senior SharePoint Developer
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
The successful candidate will provide analytical and hands on technical leadership to support mission essential solutions and services. They are self-motivated and possess superior written and oral communication skills. They will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint 2013/2016 environment.
Duties and Responsibilities – Job Specifications:
• Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications developed using SharePoint and Provider-hosted Add-ins.
• Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, peer reviews, unit and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
• Ability to troubleshoot client-side and managed code written and provided from a number of sources, sometimes involving SharePoint third party tools such as Nintex.
• Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer or Nintex Workflows.
• Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
• Proficient with performing both manual and tool assisted code reviews for security compliance, software development best practices, and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code for performance.
• Ability to incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and/or BCS to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
• Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
Education: BS Degree in related field desired and 5+ years relevant work experience
• DOD IAT Level I Certification (A+ or Network+)
• At least one current Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
• SharePoint 2013, InfoPath, Nintex Workflow, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with SQL Tools such as SSRS and BCS
• Experience with REST, .NET (Preferred)
DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
SIM&S is a professional services company specializing in information technology and telecommunications solutions for government and commercial clients. We are a solution focused company delivering a broad range of innovative, customized services, including consulting, systems engineering, integration, and training. SIM&S has more than 26 years of experience providing IT services to DoD and government agencies.