Sacks Exhibits is a well-established Trade Show Exhibit and Events Company with a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We are currently seeking a motivated Graphic Production Specialist to assist with the execution of day to day production within our Graphics Production Department. This is a full-time, non-exempt position within the organization.
Graphic Production Specialist
The Graphic Production Specialist is responsible for preflight, troubleshooting, design layout, proofs, creating production ready files. With a main focus on Trade show graphics, the Graphic Production Specialist will work with vendors and in-house production to assure graphics are produced up to quality standards and delivered on time. The candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently and also as a team member.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preflight and troubleshoot digital files internal and external output
- Graphic Design, create graphic solutions to meet client needs
- Provide customer service to account teams and clients
- Provide complete digital files, instructions for internal print, and purchase orders for external vendors. Quality control inspections, photograph and archive.
- Other Functions: which depend upon the needs of the account teams, individual supervisor, other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 4 year degree in Graphic Production or related field with 3-5 production work experience.
- Excellent creative and artistic skills.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines daily.
- Able to communicate concepts / vision both visually and verbally with all levels of the organization.
- Able to work individually or equally as well in a team environment, with a high sense of urgency to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Full understanding of printing processes and file preparation.
- Experience working with printers and an eye for detail when proofing.
The position requires foundation knowledge in the principles and techniques of graphic production. Vinyl application a plus.
Sacks Exhibits is an equal opportunity employer. Please check out our latest projects at www.sacksexhibits.com.
Sacks Exhibits is an equal opportunity employer. If interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume and wage requirements.
For more information on Sacks Exhibits and our latest projects please visit www.sacksexhibits.com