Under the direction of the company Interior Team Leader, our Interior Technician's are responsible for the daily execution of various maintenance and repairs to our fleet of luxury entertainer coaches. Our Interior Technicians are responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks and held to the highest standards of quality and workmanship.
We offer a family-oriented culture, full benefits package, paid vacation, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- A Keen eye to detail
- Protection of existing interior finishes
- Perform in timely and quality manner various interior repairs, maintenance and remodel projects
- Understand and comply with company safety practices including DOT, EPA, ICC and OSHA rules and regulations
- Minimum 5 years experience in custom trim and finish carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of paints, stains and finishes to include application methods
- Kitchen and bath remodeling experience with knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
- Low voltage experience with knowledge of switches, relays and troubleshooting
- General knowledge of electrical, HVAC, and audio & video systems
- Successful track record and continuous improvement projects
- Basic computer skills, including email; adept with computer applications
- Be proficient in written and verbal communication
Since 2001, we have worked tirelessly to perfect the art of luxury travel for each and every entertainer we serve. Headquartered in Tennessee, with a product unmatched by industry competitors, we have established the most reliable luxury entertainer transportation on the planet. We have strategically grown our fleet to over seventy luxury Prevost coaches by prioritizing relationships, collaboration and synergy with our clients.
We deliver on our promises to our clients. As one of the only providers in the industry who owns its entire fleet, our clients receive an unparalleled degree of reliability and certainty in our equipment. Our coaches are expertly maintained by our team of highly trained Technicians in accordance with our extensive preventive maintenance program. Our Interior Team meticulously designs and builds our coaches and our dynamic support staff ensure cleanliness, compliance and safety.
We are committed to the highest professional standards in the protection of our clients’ confidential information. We are honored that our clients trust us and take our responsibility of protecting that information very seriously. Protecting our client’s confidence is not just what we do, it’s who we are.
We are always available. Our Leadership Team, most of whom have been with us since 2001, have created an authentic culture of integrity and availability. From our CEO and throughout our entire team, we are always available to our clients twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
Location/Region: Corona, CA