We provide top quality products, equipment and service. Service is the
reason we’ve remained Cincinnati’s premier hometown water and coffee provider.
Customer Service Assistant's role is to maintain customer relationships and assist in organizational tasks. The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for building customer equity by providing excellent service in a professional and meaningful way.
- Developing relationships by listening to and resolving customer issues.
- Works closely with the designated Account Managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicates across internal departments to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Conduct cold calls as needed.
- Maintaining frequent communication with customers in person, by phone, voicemail, email,
- A general understanding and willingness to learn about specialty coffee and water
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-Starter, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with a strong desire to succeed.
- Mechanical aptitude and general ability to troubleshoot basic appliances.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with CRM, Route Manager, Microsoft Office (primarily outlook).
- Previous sales experience and a passion for coffee products.
- We are looking for “the total package” – a mix of strength, efficiency, business acumen,
excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail. If you have this, plus a willingness to help
your customer, colleagues and the community, we hope to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A rewarding career—Monday through Friday—that offers advanced training and skill building in areas
of sales, commercial driving, customer service, safety and leadership.
We are a locally owned and operated, family oriented company, where team work,
togetherness, and service lead to success.