Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
* Performs automotive body and related repairs
* Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components
* Ensures vehicle security and safety while in shop
* Provides written estimates of repair when requested
* Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualifications * Be at least 18 years of age
* Have a valid driver’s license * Subject to a background check
* High School Diploma or equivalent * ASE Credentials Preferred
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts * State of the Art Facility
* Paid Certification * Ongoing Certification
* OEM Certification * Busy Shop
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55442)