The Casey Auto Group was founded by the late Arthur M. Casey in 1958 as a single franchise dealership.
Today the organization is still a family owned and operated business that consists of six locations in Newport News and Williamsburg.
Now with 7 of the best American and Import vehicle lines from entry level to high-line luxury, the Casey Auto Group continues to meet and exceed Hampton Roads’ transportation needs.
We are driven to be the very best, and we’re always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share that same drive to join us. Perhaps you're one of them.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance * FSA/HSA
* Prescription Drug Coverage * Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan * Vacation and Holidays
* Employee Discounts * Freshbennies/Teledoc
* Redskins Football tickets (in the owner’s private suite and field tickets)
* Christmas party * VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
* Master Technician Club (bonuses and luncheons included)
* President’s Club (bonuses and luncheons included)
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 3+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* ASE Certification required * A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23608)