Best Home Services is hiring Service Line Operations Managers for the following Locations:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Naples, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Tampa, FL
Relocation Bonus may be authorized in addition to salary and bonuses.
No State Income Tax in Florida!
Bonuses: $75K - $125,000 in Potential Bonuses and Commission
The Service Line Operations Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing field operations departments to increase business growth and improve service excellence. The essential purpose of this position is Field Service Operations Management and Strategy, Performance Management and Analysis, Customer Service, and Problem Resolution.
- Strategically oversee Operations Departments’ performance to coach and support Managers and all reporting members for improvement
- Lead and develop the supervisory team on how to address member needs as well and provide industry leading customer service to our customers
- Work closely with technicians, installation department, sales, dispatch, warehouse, and any other department necessary to ensure timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Must address escalated customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Monitors and acts on the department’s projected and forecasted performance goals to achieve or exceed expectations
- Provides regular feedback to General Manager and/or Officers on departments’ performance
- Proactively improves and develops lean systems/procedures within the department to “make it easy for our customers to do business with us”
- Resolves escalated customer disputes/complaints
- Works closely with customer service and dispatch center teams to ensure maximum capacity; efficiency in meeting and/or exceeding the forecasted amount of service department calls
- Provides consistent and accurate feedback, encouragement, support, professional development, and coaching to all members of the service team, including Service Managers, Supervisors, and Technicians
- Communicates with service team members on a daily and/or weekly basis to ensure that each person understands their expectations
- Ensures that supervisors are communicating with each technician to ensure that each service team member has a clear understanding of their goals and expectations
- Plans, develops, and leads facilitation of the weekly technician meetings with appropriate, positive, and balanced content
- Ensures that safety topics are incorporated into one-to-one coaching conversations, weekly meetings, and training sessions
- Maintains an overall positive culture and team morale while ensuring that every member is living the company’s core values for each individual they interact with
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities at Best Home Services or individual training including reading professional publications
- Must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, uphold a well-groomed appearance, and adapt well to all types of working conditions
- All other duties as assigned
This position is responsible for supervising Service Managers and service line technicians.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The Service Operations Manager should expect to work an average of 50 hours per week, with additional hours during evenings/weekends as appropriate to ensure availability to technicians/operations meet expectations.
Some overnight and local travel is expected for this position. All expenses during work related travel will be absorbed by Best Home Services, in accordance with existing travel/expense policies.
Required Education and Experience
- At least seven years of operations management experience while significantly contributing to an organization achieving at least $30M in revenue
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to devise creative solutions, exercise independent judgment, and make appropriate decisions
- Keen ability to work accurately, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks
- Committed adherence and enforcement of company values
- Basic computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills